The Companies Act places strict obligations on companies to submit the required documents according to deadlines.
We can provide peace of mind by taking the hard work off of your hands.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Company formation
- Company searches.
The friendly team here at Alpha P Consulting can also supply clients with advice and support in regards to the requirement to keep a register of ‘people with significant control’ (PSC register). This came into effect on 6 April 2016.
The requirement to keep such a register applies to many types of legal entities including UK private companies, UK LLPs and Scottish LPs. Directors and officers of companies must:
- identify those with significant control over the company and provide information about them
- record the details of the PSCs on the register
- provide this information to Companies House as part of the annual Confirmation Statement.
The Alpha P Consulting team can assist you in all aspects of administering and filing your PSC register.
Please contact us to find out more.