Practice Manager with partnership potential
Location: 39-43 Duke Street, Edinburgh, EH6 8HH, United Kingdom
Reports to: Managing Director
We are currently seeking an experienced qualified or part-qualified accountant (ICAS, ICAEW or ACCA) to work as our Practice Manager and assist in managing and growing our firm from its base in Edinburgh. The main requirement is that you have extensive all round public practice experience and relish in the challenge that this position will give you in your professional development and career. To help you achieve this, you will be given considerable independence and resources for a rapid expansion of client base. Desired targets and partnership details will be mutually agreed at the onset.
Chief Accountant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (preferred)
- Qualified or part-qualified Chartered Accountant or Certified Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as an accountant in public practice
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at a managerial level in public practice
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
To apply for this job please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.